Friday, January 06, 2006

Technology

This pic was taken in my last week at MSR. I was actually working on all 5 laptops, transferring data from one onto the other. Needed some cleaning up to be done and connected them all over a wireless LAN. From left to right, the laptops are: my official laptop, my personal laptop, KK's official laptop, chintan's official laptop and finally, KK's personal laptop.
What this pic signifies for me is 'technology'. One can also spot my red coloured iRiver music player (which I unfortunately broke and at the time of writing this, is still unrepaired).

Place: Trails of Redmond Apartment, Redmond during our MSR internship in the summer of 2005
Time: 19th July, 2005 (The same day that I had a wonderful MSR Faculty Summit presentation of my internship project and later went and met Bill Gates at his home along with the other Microsoft Research Interns. Feng drove me over there).


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cooool man!!
I like the pic titled "Strength" for what is in the picture and the pic titled "Mirrors" for the way it has been taken.

10:07 pm  
Blogger nix said...

oh!photography has always intrested me..and urs was a wonderful collection

btw i am a 2nd yearite of RP Hall who missed an oppurtunity to interact with u!

2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home